Kitsap Mental Health Services
www.kitsapmentalhealth.org Bremerton, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Nice job if you just want to collect a paycheck and are not achievement oriented.

Information Services (Current Employee)
Bremerton, WA

ProsGood medical and dental benefits with low premium. Excellent PTO. Most people are great to work with, friendly, approachable. Management is flexible with scheduling and work/life balance. It's a very humane place to work, for the most part.

ConsPay is below market. There is little or no career path, and managers do not encourage career growth. There is no tangible reward for performance. It's a stagnant environment. Awards are given to mediocre or even inept employees, I believe to "encourage" them. Experience and expertise are not valued, but are seen as threatening to some managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward achievers, link pay to performance, encourage career growth. Incompetent managers should be fired, not given awards.

If you need a job in a pinch, go for it.

Operator (Current Employee)
    Bremerton, WA

I have been working at Kitsap Mental Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: A job that pays a smidge more than what is out there. 401k, medical/dental/vision. Has a care… Cons: There is no set standards, you have each group/team that works independently. Schedule for this group, don't schedule for that group, don't look up appts… Advice to Senior Management: Make the company as a whole follow set guidelines. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mental Health

Mental Health Professional (Former Employee)

I worked at Kitsap Mental Health Services

Pros: You get to help change lives for the better. Cons: Manangement and their deceptive practices. Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to stand by their employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kitsap Mental Health Services.

Worked for Kitsap Mental Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kitsap Mental Health Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Kitsap Mental Health Services employees.