There are newer employer reviews for Kixeye

Work hard, get sh!t done, not for the lazy

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kixeye full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Every company has good and bad. I believe that to be happy here, you need to be committed to being excellent. I personally like working with people who are like this, and I thrive in this atmosphere. The people are cool, but driven. The free gourmet lunch twice a week, stocked kitchen are cool perks. Plus a take-what-you-need vacation policy is nice.

Cons

I don't love the office layout, as it can be hard to concentrate. But I just find an open office.

Keep asking us how to improve and then follow through, like you've been doing. It great to know you are listening.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Kixeye (View Most Recent)

Great job - better people!

I have been working at Kixeye full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love the culture at KIXEYE. Lots of smart, passionate people with a hunger to produce awesomeness! Free lunches are pretty cool, too.

Cons

Sometimes work load can be tough but that's to be expected at a fast paced company of this size.

A Wolf Amongst Sheep.

Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kixeye full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Made up of hyper-motivated, incredibly smart people, KIXEYE is thee place to be if you want to challenge and disrupt the current video game industry. As serious about playing competitive games and having a good time, as we are about being successful, KIXEYE is hands down the best company I've ever worked for.

Cons

A terrible place for conformists, slackers, and people that aren't truly passionate about gaming.

Designate one week a quarter to game hackathons where pods of teams get to take a shot at designing, creating, and marketing a game. It'll be a lot of fun and teach employees to respect the work of their counterparts in other functions.

There are newer employer reviews for Kixeye