Klick

www.klick.com
  www.klick.com
There are newer employer reviews for Klick

Overall mostly a good place

Current Employee - Developer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Developer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time (more than an year)

Pros

->Nice atmosphere
->Good location
->Surrounded by experienced professionals.
->Process and workflow is well documented.
->Many culture building experiences.

Cons

->Overtime seams expected and never compensated.
->They preach that skills advance you in the company, but its not the case. Advancement only goes to the 'yes' man... yes i'll do that, yes i'll do this...
->Employees come first, until a client asks for an unreasonable deadline. Then they kill the staff to meet it with no remorse.
->When staff have issues with staff they go right to the management not the fellow employee. This is due to a lack of HR department.
->The only time you find out any performance issues is yearly review, so no chance to improve.

Realize that people work to live not live to work. 120+ billed internal rate should show work overload not a 'dedicated employee'.
No structure 'Goal' program to help employees that want to advance meet that goal.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Klick (View Most Recent)

Amazing company

I have been working at Klick

Pros

Simply the best company I have worked for...and I've worked for quite a few in my 20 years in the workforce. It continues to grow which provides TONS of career opportunity BUT it doesn't suffer from what many agencies who are growing quickly have - SERIOUS growing pains. The growth feels fast but well managed

Cons

It has its unique and strong culture and pace. Its either a totally up your alley or its not. You'll know from talking to staff whether its your style of company.

Work hard, play hard.

I have been working at Klick

Pros

I think my title says it all. If you are willing to work hard and want to work with the best than this is the place for you. Klick really invests in its people, but it also expects a lot out of you.

Cons

There is no where to hide or coast. If you aren't amazing at what you do, you will be exposed. This can be stressful for some, but for those that enjoy the challenge it can be rewarding.

Ease off the gas peddle a little bit sometimes?

There are newer employer reviews for Klick