Klick
klick.com Toronto, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

Overall mostly a good place

Developer (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros->Nice atmosphere
->Good location
->Surrounded by experienced professionals.
->Process and workflow is well documented.
->Many culture building experiences.

Cons->Overtime seams expected and never compensated.
->They preach that skills advance you in the company, but its not the case. Advancement only goes to the 'yes' man... yes i'll do that, yes i'll do this...
->Employees come first, until a client asks for an unreasonable deadline. Then they kill the staff to meet it with no remorse.
->When staff have issues with staff they go right to the management not the fellow employee. This is due to a lack of HR department.
->The only time you find out any performance issues is yearly review, so no chance to improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that people work to live not live to work. 120+ billed internal rate should show work overload not a 'dedicated employee'.
No structure 'Goal' program to help employees that want to advance meet that goal.

Great place to work with great people

Technical Director (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - interesting work and lots of new projects to work on - great… Cons: Tight deadlines at times and long hours are needed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smartest people I've worked with...anywhere

I have been working at Klick full-time

Pros: I like the people I work with and value their strengths. I also like being away from the games that happened at my old… Cons: Not much to say other as I generally like most aspects of my job and of the company. You really should be comfortable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Klick.

Worked for Klick? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Klick reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Klick CEO Leerom Segal. All reviews posted anonymously by Klick employees.