Klick
klick.com Toronto, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

Awesome - I'm really good at what I do and I'm NOT good at politics - That's OK here.

Client Services (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

ProsI'm used to being the one to drag all of my colleagues up hill with me but I'm running in a crowd of really strong folks here. I didn't always fit in at other places but here I like up nicely with the team mentality.

ConsI know I fit well here but it's not for everyone. The culture is pretty clear here and if you're note a great fit then you won't love the experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've got cronies in Jersey, Philly and Chicago that all want to make a move after that Ice Cream Truck Recruiting move - you guys should move quickly to hire people up!

Great Company

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people are extremely friendly. The atmosphere was great and everyone was fun to be… Cons: There were no cons as I was working at this… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the excellent work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Places to Work in Canada

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company just recently cracked the top 10 in Best Places to Work in Canada (#9). The culture and atmosphere is great - everyone is… Cons: The company has a lot of process - which can both be good or bad depending on… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Klick.

Worked for Klick? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Klick reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Klick CEO Leerom Segal. All reviews posted anonymously by Klick employees.