Klick

klick.com

Awesome - I'm really good at what I do and I'm NOT good at politics - That's OK here.

Client Services (Current Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsI'm used to being the one to drag all of my colleagues up hill with me but I'm running in a crowd of really strong folks here. I didn't always fit in at other places but here I like up nicely with the team mentality.

ConsI know I fit well here but it's not for everyone. The culture is pretty clear here and if you're note a great fit then you won't love the experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've got cronies in Jersey, Philly and Chicago that all want to make a move after that Ice Cream Truck Recruiting move - you guys should move quickly to hire people up!

Great shop with a lot of perks

Project Management (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Working hard is rewarded: I see people complaining about the work-life balance on Glassdoor and yet I work with people who come in late… Cons: - Newcomers can be challenged by the sink or swim approach when you first start. If you find you adjust to cultures or roles slowly… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work hard, play hard, lots of rewards!

I have been working at Klick full-time

Pros: Klick is fast-paced and very challenging (in a good way). Work hours can be intense and it can feel like there are not enough… Cons: No major cons to working at Klick. Benefits could… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Continue to brainstorm/listen… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Klick.

Worked for Klick? Contribute to the Community!