Klick

www.klick.com
  www.klick.com
There are newer employer reviews for Klick

Awesome - I'm really good at what I do and I'm NOT good at politics - That's OK here.

Current Employee - Client Services in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Client Services in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Klick full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I'm used to being the one to drag all of my colleagues up hill with me but I'm running in a crowd of really strong folks here. I didn't always fit in at other places but here I like up nicely with the team mentality.

Cons

I know I fit well here but it's not for everyone. The culture is pretty clear here and if you're note a great fit then you won't love the experience.

I've got cronies in Jersey, Philly and Chicago that all want to make a move after that Ice Cream Truck Recruiting move - you guys should move quickly to hire people up!

85 Other Employee Reviews for Klick (View Most Recent)

Great environment and great people!

Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick

Pros

-Perks are amazing, lunch and learns, in office gym, fitness classes, concierge tavern fridays, pizza wednesdays, constant company events. Keeps work interesting.
    - Compensation is fair. When discussing your employment, the hiring managers take your previous work into consideration and discuss salary with you rather then limit it to a strict range.
    - Great people. You can tell people enjoy going to work an doing there job.
    - Company truly cares about it's employees. Added in the perks. They try to make it so that you are always engaged and satisfied.
    - Intranet system is great. Genome is state of the art and makes work and collaboration a lot easier
    - Growing super rapidly, so lots of room for advancement and movement within the company

Cons

- The on boarding is a work in progress. In the past people mostly learn on the go which is alright, but some more time focused on the training process would be nice. Klick is taking steps on improving this process though.
    - While Genome is great, there are some minor issues that do pop up. But the genome team is very responsive and always looking to make improvements. There ability to take recommendations from us non developers and turn them into reality is second to none.
    - If you want a 9 - 5 and go home job than this is not for you. Many people stay late, but more a testament to peoples passion for their work. Concierge dinners for those who stay late helps.

Amazing company that is always looking to push boundaries. Working on some of the smaller things like on boarding could do wonders for cultivating people into the culture.

Great place to work with some of the best in the business!

I have been working at Klick

Pros

- amazing culture
    - meaningful work
    - ample growth opportunities
    - Owners care about their people
    - Extravaggant company events (especially Holiday party)
    - Company gives back to the community
    - Innovative
    - Open to change and it can even come from employees not just owners and Sr managers. Anyone can speak up and make a difference.
    - Great client relationships, treated as partners and not agency for our clients.
    - Stable pipeline

Cons

- Not really a con, just a fact... high velocity environment is not suitable for everyone. Shows very quickly too.
    - Onboarding takes some time

There are newer employer reviews for Klick