Kline & Company
www.klinegroup.com Parsippany, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Solid career path with opportunities to work with leaders and innovators in key industries like Energy and Chemicals.

Director/Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kline & Company full-time for more than 5 years

ProsProvides opportunities to work with C-Level clients on interesting and challenging projects in an international / multi-cultural environment. A "small family" atmosphere where everyone cares about the job that they do and helping each other succeed. Great training programs and continued education, long-term career path.

ConsNot a huge company so lots of multi-tasking, deadlines can be high pressure and sometimes there is a lack of internal resources. Business can be unpredictable, extreme highs and lows. Many home and virtual offices in different countries make communication a challenge.

Challenging, stimulating career with a team of dedicated, talented individuals

I have been working at Kline & Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Kline offers friendly and collaborative professional atmosphere. Working at Kline offers the chance to build relationships with global business leaders in… Cons: challenge sometimes leads to long hours to get the job done right, working in virtual offices around the world, we have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Kline’s website leads everyone down the garden path!

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Kline & Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work from home option for US based employees. Cons: INDUSTRIES: Industrial Goods and Services: Kline doesn't have a dedicated team. No project execution capability. Medical Equipment & Devices: Kline doesn't have a dedicated team. No project… Advice to Senior Management: None! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kline & Company.

Worked for Kline & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kline & Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kline & Company CEO Joe Tarantola. All reviews posted anonymously by Kline & Company employees.