KlingStubbins

Great company to grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at KlingStubbins

Pros

Competent staff who are helpful when information is needed. Architects and engineers are always available.
Family atmosphere and diverse project types. Diversity and international work is encouraging.
Good training and best technologies seem to be available.
Good benefits compared to other A/E firms in area.

Cons

Parking difficult or expensive
No formal orientation program for new employees

Would recommend more than quarterly town meetings. Career development program could use some improvement. Dedicate more resources to BIM and other software training.

11 Other Employee Reviews for KlingStubbins (View Most Recent)

Great place to work but don't stay forever.

Current Employee - HVAC Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - HVAC Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at KlingStubbins

Pros

The best reasons to work for KlingStubbins include several things. They allow flexible work hours within a limit. You are not docked for being a few minutes late and you can take off whenever you need a few hours here and there. We also work half days on Friday. The people there are fun to work with (mostly). We have a variety of diverse projects to work on and we work on all phases of a project.

Cons

From year to year, the pay raises taper off and you have to switch jobs. The bonuses for non-stock holders aren't amazing either,

Pay people what they deserve.

How to kill a living Philadelphia icon

I worked at KlingStubbins full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

All of the people I worked with were professional and hard working. Christmas Party's were always fun.

Cons

Upper Management ran this company into the ground. Poor decision making. GREED!
    Bonus and Salary structure was horrible.. Upper Management only cared about lining their fat pockets while shafting the people who actually made this company stay RUNNING for all these years. They would do anything to skim a cat.

Sell outs! Destroyed a legend. an Icon of Philadelphia and turned it into a joke. Money and greed killed this legend and turned the KS management into a joke and the entire industry is laughing at you.

There are newer employer reviews for KlingStubbins