Kmart

www.kmartcorp.com

My feelings toward Kmart.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Rome, GA

ProsI liked working for Kmart because it had a family atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be concerned for each other and always tried to work out scheduling conflicts with school students.

ConsThere was not enough hours to properly train the staff and often mistakes were made because of it. Also when mistakes are made second chances should be given.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you know that there is a probability that something will recur on about the same date every year, warn your staff. It could save you from losing a lot of employees. i.e. alcohol stings, inspections.

pleasurable

Cashier (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

I worked at Kmart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I had great leadershipand training Cons: sometimes didnt make enough hours Advice to Senior Management: train all employees to do everything Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very poor management

Key Holder (Former Employee) Pell City, AL

I worked at Kmart part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great customers, good hours, good co-workers. Cons: Very poor management, no interest in helping customers. Advice to Senior Management: MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kmart.

Worked for Kmart? Contribute to the Community!