Knology
www.knology.com West Point, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Run...Away...Very fast

Tech Support Representative (Current Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD

ProsAnyone can get hired there and unlimited overtime, management is always on site. Break rooms have ample seating and tv/internet available.

ConsThe pay at Knology is horrible. I could make the same or better flipping burgers. Career advancement is a joke there is nowhere to advance. The more work you do, and the more responsibilities you take on the less likely you are to get a decent raise or shot at a promotion. Front line management/supervisors only do what they absolutely have to in order to not get fired and make it through the day. mid level and upper management are mostly disconnected from what actually goes on and show no wish to change that. I have been with this company going on 4 years and I have gotten a TOTAL of $0.40 in raises since day one, and that is as a "top performer". If a customer asks to speak to a supervisor you will ALWAYS get push-back no matter who it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart practicing what you preach in your values both INSIDE and OUTSIDE the building. Pay people what they are worth instead of what looks good on the bottom line and maybe you will make it up on not having to train loads of replacements.

Eh

Dsr (Current Employee)
    Charleston, SC

I have been working at Knology

Pros: Make your own hours...mostly good commision scale Cons: No lead generation no commission before $1250 More

At one point was a great place to work

Service Technician (Current Employee)
    Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Knology

Pros: Plenty of hours, a fair wage paid to those who put forth effort. Company vehicles to drive home when you are a service tech or… Cons: Over the last year and a half the new management over install and service has been incompetent. You are asked to keep your repeats below… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your mid level supervisors and your long term employees. Get yourself an installation and service manager who has done service before, and a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Knology.

Worked for Knology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Knology CEO Rodger L. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Knology employees.