Knology
www.knology.com West Point, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Started great until promotion time.

Customer Service Tech III (Current Employee)
Panama City Beach, FL

I have been working at Knology full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe other employees I worked with ended up becoming close friends
The work is, for the most part, easy
Everything is provided from transportation, tools, training, and clothes
every now and again you install or service a customer who owns a restaurant or a bar and will give you kickback in the form of a free meal or a free round of drinks. Good times.

Conspay could have been better for all the physical work required as well as the on-call pay being better
When promotion time came we received minor increases in pay and were given half hear-ted excuses as to why.
Your bosses would be "out of touch" with what you needed to get your job done.
Bosses would say one thing, come back later and deny saying anything, and wonder why they get multiple answers during questions in our weekly meetings

Advice to Senior Managementclose the gap between departments. When I get promoted to the highest rank in my department I should not have to wait for the lowest rank in the next department to die, quit, or get fired before I move up again. I want to climb this ladder.

The good life at Knology

Advertising Sales (Current Employee)
Lawrence, KS

I have been working at Knology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Management works hard to give you everything you need to… Cons: Lots of company advancement opportunities but not many department advancement… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a good company as it is small and still has the mom and pop feel.

Field Supervisor (Current Employee)
Montgomery, AL

I have been working at Knology full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits are good but the insurance sucks. Working conditions… Cons: The pay is low. The insurance plan could be a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Give managers the autonomy to discipline/fire employees that are dragging down… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Knology.

Worked for Knology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Knology CEO Rodger L. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Knology employees.