Knowledge Consulting Group
knowledgecg.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A good place to work

Network Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsKCG is a small company and treats it employees with respect. Most of the managers are competent and provide for a good work life balance. My work environment has been great and I really enjoy the people I work with. KCG is also pretty good about providing technical training and reimburses for certification testing costs. Career growth is available if you are interested in a management track.

ConsCareer opportunities are limited because of the limited scope of contracts that KCG pursues. These are primarily security contracts involving C&A work for government clients. The bonus policy is convoluted at best. A technical expert career path is not currently available from KCG.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to expand the variety of contracts you pursue. Implement a technical expert career track.

Great place to work for IT Security professionals

I have been working at Knowledge Consulting Group

Pros: The vast majority of Knowledge Consulting Group's focus in on IT Security services to government agencies. If that is what you do, this company… Cons: If you are not an IT Security professional, you might find… Advice to Senior Management: Although communication is fairly good, it could be improved. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Respectable body shop

Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Knowledge Consulting Group

Pros: The salary and benefits are competitive for this line of work. KCG… Cons: Although they call themselves a "consulting group" this is a relatively lean organization with minimal… Advice to Senior Management: Try to provide more collaboration tools between consultants. A message board, wiki, or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Knowledge Consulting Group.

Worked for Knowledge Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knowledge Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Knowledge Consulting Group CEO Dusty Wince. All reviews posted anonymously by Knowledge Consulting Group employees.