Knowledge Learning
www.knowledgelearning.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Work at KLC.

Center Director (Former Employee)
Chatsworth, CA

I worked at Knowledge Learning full-time for more than a year

ProsThe best thing about this position was I was able to realize a long held dream to become a Director for this organization. It looked glamorous, important, fun from the outside, but in reality the work was very difficult.

ConsIt consisted of a daily balancing of time, staff, clients, officials, and tons of reports. No support from the district manager. The companies priorities are money, money, money , to the detriment of the only real important resource which are the people.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with staff, people respect transparency. Team support is also very important.

Quite Possibly worse then going to prison.. At least inmates get some respect.

Anonymous Corporate Office Worker (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at Knowledge Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros: The daycare benefits for my daughter were excellent, i got to use the services. Great Location, Great commute options. This is only in relation… Cons: My first few months i would vomit just a little bit from being so nervous about what a stupid thing i've done to take the… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves, all of you, not a single one of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Churn and burn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at Knowledge Learning

Pros: If you're mediocre and like to stay under the radar, you'll do just fine and have a long… Cons: If you like to change things and make suggestions for improvements, you'll… Advice to Senior Management: Respect employees a lot more to show that you actually care.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Knowledge Learning.

Worked for Knowledge Learning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knowledge Learning reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Knowledge Learning CEO Tom Wyatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Knowledge Learning employees.