Knowledge Services
www.knowledge-services.com Indianapolis, IN

The only thing they did was process the paycheck.

IT Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Knowledge Services

ProsI got my paycheck on time.
They took me out to lunch once.

ConsMy manager told me that my contract was extended. I asked the employees at Knowledge Services to follow up and make sure that the paperwork went though. I was shocked to find out that my manager's supervisors did not approve the contract and that my contract would end within a week. When I did not send in a timesheet Knowledge Services sent me an email reminder and had no clue about the status of the contract.
I had to contact the office several times when my client's fiscal year was done and I needed the new billing code in the time keeping application. All the other contractors had the same issue. The lady in billing claimed that she had wanted us to put the previous hours in the old number but she never called us or sent us an email. It was up to me to contact her and not the other way around.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop having Q&A sessions. That does nothing for the contractors. I did not have questions. I wanted you to follow through on the requests to know the status of the contract and to update the time keeping system on time.

My management advice you ask? Cease to function.

Assessment Interviewer (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Knowledge Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: A decent hour rate pier diem pay 1 paid for lunch Cons: First off, I would like to say I went into this completely positive and excited to work in an entirely new field from what I… Advice to Senior Management: The company was a complete joke from everything to the pointless training seminar to the case managers that led us in the task. I can't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horiible Staffing Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Knowledge Services

Pros: Got placed fast. Background check and drug test turnaround time… Cons: They are nice and friendly UNTIL they place you then they are the worst ever. You are only just a $ amount and not treated… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the employees right because they are the ones that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Knowledge Services.

Worked for Knowledge Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Knowledge Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Knowledge Services CEO Joe Bielawski. All reviews posted anonymously by Knowledge Services employees.