There are newer employer reviews for Knowledgent

Great firm to work for if you have what it takes.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Knowledgent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Managment's ability to recognize talent, win new projects, and a deep bench of senior consultants with many years of experience. An exciting place to work that pays well if you have the neccesary skills to help drive projects and find new ones.

Cons

Firm is relatively new and will require more time to fully mature.

Provide more updates from senior managment on the direction of the firm.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Knowledgent (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Knowledgent full-time

Pros

I have been with this management team for ten years and through two of their companies. I started at an early age, so I was really able to soak up a lot of skills and experience from the people I worked with. Ten years later and I am still learning how to be better at my job.

Cons

There can be a lack of communication between back office and the field.

Consultant to Life Sciense and Financial Services

Current Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Knowledgent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great professional environment, good people, good work culture. Opportunities always present on Life Science projects and the company is dedicated to expanding knowledge on Big Data. With consulting, it can be hit or miss. Knowledgent hires talent, not "friend-of-a-friend". It really helps benefit everyone when looking to partner on a project or obtain real feedback - you are working with other talented individuals.

Cons

Onboarding/new hire process could benefit from more structure. With every company, communication sometimes prohibits success. Technology should be integrated through all parts of onboarding including e-mail group assignment, benefits enrollment and location of initial onboarding.

Keep on investing in your people and encouraging them to develop innovative solutions. Continue to hire those that are motivated and won't take no for an answer and continue to eliminate the parts the don't work out. Keeping everyone on their toes leads to individual growth and customer satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Knowledgent

Worked for Knowledgent? Contribute to the Community!