There are newer employer reviews for Koch Business Solutions

Satisfied

Current Employee - Client Technologies Technician Co-op  in  Wichita, KS
Current Employee - Client Technologies Technician Co-op in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Koch Business Solutions

Pros

Great company to work for, Amazing atmosphere and knowledge sharing. Everyone is friendly and fun to be around

Cons

Don't make the wrong person upset or you are out the door. they will give you some excuse like "professionalism" when that is obviously not it. Learn to play office polotics

Be grown up and dont judge people on some hidden reason. it should be performanced based

35 Other Employee Reviews for Koch Business Solutions (View Most Recent)

High work load, limited resources

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Koch Business Solutions

Pros

Integrity, humility are valued and required. Company walks the walk on these principles. Feedback taken seriously. Feel "heard".

Cons

Extra hours required to meet expectations. Promotional opportunities limited. Very conservative company. Not sure that market analysis of salaries is accurate. Turn over rate high making it difficult to meet customer needs as defined.

Put some more $ into your people to enable them to succeed in project and operational support. Just running to lean.

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Koch Business Solutions

Pros

Great benefits package, you always stay busy which makes the time fly, management is very passionate about Koch. Overall positive workplace.

Cons

Koch doesn't pay nearly as well as all of your friends think they do. That being said, they do pay competitively.

I know it is easier said than done, but I do think Koch should be more family-life friendly. I believe this would create a more positive image and attract more employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Koch Business Solutions

Worked for Koch Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!