Koch Business Solutions
www.kbslp.com Wichita, KS 500 to 999 Employees

It's all about the value to the company

ProsPrivate company means not driven towards quarterly earnings. Company principles actually impact the way things are done. Lots of smart people and most that are trying to do the right thing.

ConsMore focus on value to company, minimal concern over employee job satisfaction and fulfillment. Small company-attitude yet supporting one of largest private companies in the US. A few leaders still in leadership roles that make you wonder why they are still there.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of the command and control mentality and delegate some decision rights.

Highly disappointed

Network Administration (Former Employee)
    Wichita, KS

I worked at Koch Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: The best thing about Koch Business Solutions is that you can… Cons: Middle and upper management preach the traditional MBM tactics and culture, but do not practice it themselves. There is no clear direction for employees. My… Advice to Senior Management: Practice what you preach, find a clear vision for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Extremely Closed Minded - Bogus "Guiding Principles" - Fake Fake Fake

General IT - Will Not Confirm Department (Current Employee)
    Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Koch Business Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Big Company, opportunity for advancement is always available, a lot… Cons: Extremely closed minded Management expects employees to live by the Guiding Principles (which by the way are nothing more than common sense) but management does not… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being two-faced and stop micro-managing every aspect. Also, give your employees props instead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Koch Business Solutions.

Worked for Koch Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Koch Business Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Koch Business Solutions CEO David Robertson. All reviews posted anonymously by Koch Business Solutions employees.