Koch Industries

www.kochind.com

Great culture

Former Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Wichita, KS
Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Wichita, KS

Pros

Personal accountability, Meritocracy, Great People

Cons

None. I really loved working at Koch.

Other reviews for Koch Industries

Slave Driver

Former Employee - Accountant III  in  Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Accountant III in Wichita, KS

Pros

Good Advancement opportunities.. Ability to move around and explore different accounting positions

Cons

Horrible work home life balance... I was working 80 hours a week for 6 months straight.. I also had a baby a toddler and a little one at home. When I brought up the situation to my boss I was told "to move up in the world you have to make sacrifices" I left after that.. I'm not willing to sacrifice my family... The work atmosphere is like high school.. there is a lot of clicks and office gossip.. not a very friendly professional atmosphere.

Work home life balance is extremely important... get that in line and employee morale will boost.. along with productivity.. You need to care and show you care about your employees in and out of work.

Best job I ever had bar none. If you want to see what you can achieve- this is the place to do it.

Former Employee - Executive  in  Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Executive in Wichita, KS

Pros

Intellectual challenge, smart folks and a company that is not afraid to take risks

Cons

Not for the lazy- don't come here if you want an 8-5 job with breaks. Also, Wichita is not the most glamorous city.

Make sure you are giving younger folks a chance to move up- sometime they can get sidelined at too low a level because they are doing a great job that is a critical function.

There are newer employer reviews for Koch Industries.

Worked for Koch Industries? Contribute to the Community!