There are newer employer reviews for Koch Industries

It is all about creating value.

I worked at Koch Industries full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The companies core values are more than just words on paper, the employees wear it on the sleeves. The availability of training is quite good especially in the realm of Market Based Management (MBM). Good training for supervisors. This isn't a company that quibbles about $.02 on an business expense as long as you can show that it was a legitimate expense. Employee population heavily involved in giving back to the community.

Cons

The pace can become "fast and furious" at times, maintaining focus, knowing what value you bring are important to keep in front of you.

Stay the course!

59 Other Employee Reviews for Koch Industries (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work

I worked at Koch Industries

Pros

The people are fantastic to work with

Cons

Hours can be long and the travel

Listen to them more often

Koch brothers bought G/P and changed many things at its Huntsville Al. facility.

Former Employee - Second Helper in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Second Helper in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Koch Industries full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The corrugated box manufacturing plant was a terrible work environment when I began the job. I needed a paycheck so that is why I stayed for six months with perfect attendance before leaving.

Cons

When Koch bros. bought G/P it got worse. My job title and many other employees was deleted, which dropped my pay and piled on more duties and responsibilities. If you work for any of their divisions, I warn you. They don't care about the amount of service and years you may have worked for them, in fact, it could cost you your job. I saw many with 20 plus yrs. lose their jobs costing them retirement benefits.

I am the little guy and would not expect the management to listen to an underappreciated former employee. Thanks for leaving this bad taste in my mouth for G/P, Koch Industries and all products produced by the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Koch Industries