There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Associate Engineer Quality Assurance

Current Employee - Associate Engineer Quality Assurance in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Associate Engineer Quality Assurance in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

● Easy-going coworker
● Really good working environment
● is a strong future-goal-oriented company
● you really can learn a lot from this company!

Cons

well, not that I can think of...maybe just the commute expenses. If you are not living around Irvine area, the traffic from other places will be really bad....ex: 91 freeway or 57 freeway

69 Other Employee Reviews for Kofax (View Most Recent)

Smart/friendly employees, great atmosphere, cool software

Current Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very intelligent, friendly, determined, hard-working workforce. The family/friendly atmosphere makes work enjoyable. The moral is upbeat and positive, great employee training programs, free drinks/snacks, fun company events, discount car-wash service.

I am a new employee that has been at Kofax for 1 month and can tell you that the moral is great, the sales team/training is phenomenal, and the HR team is great - they made my entire on-boarding experience enjoyable. Kofax seems like a great place to work and grow.

Cons

I do NOT see any real cons to working at Kofax. You will see negative comments in other reviews but I do not agree with any of them. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are old and are now no longer relevant.

We have a great company and huge potential. Keep doing what you are doing.

Some areas better than others

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

First, regarding the employee survey several reviews have mentioned, the company did start acting on the results. I'll say that they handled it in a most professional manner and it wasn't doom and gloom, there were a few areas people had concerns with and I'm seeing more of an effort to talk about those areas in a straight forward manner.

From an engineering point of view I don't see anything like what the other reviews are talking about. So we must be insulated from it in our organization. I'm seeing a great development pipeline of products, lots of new areas to work on, and a great relationship with upper management.

Awesome work/life balance, nobody asks you to work insane hours, but lot of people take pride in the products and put in hours where they can.

There is an attitude of getting you want you need to get the job done. If you need hardware or a tool to make your job easier and build a better product they'll find a way to get it done.

Lots of little events to relieve stress, morning bagels/juice, happy hours, family events, team lunches, fitness classes.

Cons

Seems like a lot of churn and issues in the sales/marketing areas based on previous quarters. Things seem to be getting better so we'll see.

Upper management had a tendency to give direction and info, but not explain or elaborate, which caused some consternation, as reflected in the survey.

The new focus on inclusive conversations around concerns from the survey is refreshing, do more of that, and more frequently.

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax