Kofax

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company really listens to their employees. I know a lot of people have complained but we are a large company and change doesn't happen overnight. They continue to listen to their employees and work to build a positive work environment.

One thing most people agree is that they have a LOT of great people - a lot of them have been here over 5-20 years.

The salary and benefits are competitive.

They provide plenty of team building opportunities.

The work is challenging and we have the opportunity to work with many different types of technology. It's never boring!

Sometimes we work long hours to get a project done, but it is an exception not a rule.

I have found that management at all levels will listen even if you don't agree as long as you can provide concrete information to support why you do not agree.

Kofax is a clear market leader and I am proud to be part of the company.

Cons

I wish the disgruntled employees would offer suggestions for improvement rather than general complaining. If they don't like it, they can always move on. It gets tiring for those of us who like our jobs.

75 Other Employee Reviews for Kofax (View Most Recent)

Not A Great Place

I worked at Kofax

Pros

They have a nice office in Irvine and a very good staff. Product has potential.

Cons

Management is terrible. Pushing for numbers and not caring about what's best for clients. unrealistic expectations. This company is having a hard time competing and I'm confident that it'll continue to decline unless they bring in real Senior Management. A lot of sales turnover!!

Take care of your employees. Fear management doesn't work. All it does is encourage them to interview instead of work.

Everyone is overworked, stressed out, and management is poor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only pro is you get paid market rate and on time.

Cons

Almost too many to list here. Anyway here goes - They do not trust their employees. The middle management do not know what they are doing. They are there because they are "yes" men to the CEO. If you do not agree with Him (however stupid his idea is) you will not be promoted or maybe even fired. Hard work and expertise have no value here.

Do the honorable thing and resign… everyone one of you are contributing to sinking this ship

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax