There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Great Company, Great People!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The CEO and Senior Management have a great vision of where they want to go to make Kofax one of the best if not the best in the Industry. The company performs well year after year and seems likely to achieve more in the months to come. We seem to be looking for new talent on a regular basis as we need people who have strong skills, who love a challenge, can adapt to a fast pace, high achievement atmosphere/culture and contributing to the bottom line. Contributing is one thing but making a strong impact is another.

Cons

Every company has cons with leadership, time off policies, benefits, salaries and raises. I think Kofax fits into this catagory but the question to be asked does management recognize this and are willing to make changes when they see fit? The answer is an open one depending on the Executive. I think change is made when employees are honest with their management and share concerns. If someone isnt happy with the way things are then maybe the company is not the best fit for them and people need to move on. If you do well, there are opportunities - but you must create your own career path. It is not about entitlement its about earning the title, or raises and promotions.

Keep focus on the goals we are headed to achieve. The pace can be tough so adding more headcount to assist those who are dedicated and loyal would be a strong motivation and moral booster. Can't wait to see what the future brings.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Kofax (View Most Recent)

Vice President

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Kofax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the people at Kofax. For the most part people are passionate about their work. The market is growing and the Kofax strategy poises the company for success.

Cons

Sometimes difficult for many to keep up with the pace but in general most of management believes in work-life balance.

Extend the bonus program deeper within the company. Implement an all employee stock options program to keep people motivated to perform in the best interest of the company.

SHAMEFUL COMPANY - RUN AWAY FROM THEM!

I have been working at Kofax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good team of co-workers - obviously not the managers

Cons

- company is not transparent at all, employing staff and co-workers in illegal working conditions
    - dubious business plan
    - NO possibility to grow
    - NO company culture
    - NO company vision, managers clearly do not know what they are doing
    - NO respect for the staff or for the people in their network (clients and community)

They should all resign/close down the office.

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Worked for Kofax? Contribute to the Community!