Kofax

www.kofax.com
  www.kofax.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Great Company, Great People!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The CEO and Senior Management have a great vision of where they want to go to make Kofax one of the best if not the best in the Industry. The company performs well year after year and seems likely to achieve more in the months to come. We seem to be looking for new talent on a regular basis as we need people who have strong skills, who love a challenge, can adapt to a fast pace, high achievement atmosphere/culture and contributing to the bottom line. Contributing is one thing but making a strong impact is another.

Cons

Every company has cons with leadership, time off policies, benefits, salaries and raises. I think Kofax fits into this catagory but the question to be asked does management recognize this and are willing to make changes when they see fit? The answer is an open one depending on the Executive. I think change is made when employees are honest with their management and share concerns. If someone isnt happy with the way things are then maybe the company is not the best fit for them and people need to move on. If you do well, there are opportunities - but you must create your own career path. It is not about entitlement its about earning the title, or raises and promotions.

Keep focus on the goals we are headed to achieve. The pace can be tough so adding more headcount to assist those who are dedicated and loyal would be a strong motivation and moral booster. Can't wait to see what the future brings.

75 Other Employee Reviews for Kofax (View Most Recent)

Vice President

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Kofax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoy the people at Kofax. For the most part people are passionate about their work. The market is growing and the Kofax strategy poises the company for success.

Cons

Sometimes difficult for many to keep up with the pace but in general most of management believes in work-life balance.

Extend the bonus program deeper within the company. Implement an all employee stock options program to keep people motivated to perform in the best interest of the company.

Not a great place don't believe the fake positive reviews

Former Employee - IT Department in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - IT Department in Irvine, CA

I worked at Kofax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people is why I stayed but after years of high turnover and bad management I had to leave.

Cons

So all you have to know about this company is that they blocked glassdoor.com to employees before I left. Yet there is 100% access to everything else and only glassdoor was targeted, I'm sure because Kofax can not handle the truth. HR or marketing are posting fake positive reviews to offset the negative ratings, yep that's the type of company this is. Just look at the many job postings, that shows high turnover and lack of employee retention. They just run you into the ground with no compensation.

Give employees profit sharing stop restricting it to the top tier. Give more at merit increase time, the amounts given are a slap in the face. Review all management critically from manager on up if you want to stop the exodus of people. Fix HR they are the most unprofessional bunch I have ever seen at any company in my 18 years of working.

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax