There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Good company, especially in our Partner Management division!

Current Employee - Channel Account Manager
Current Employee - Channel Account Manager

I have been working at Kofax

Pros

My boss is a great guy with the ability for saying things in just a few phrases. Possess lots of industry experience, is willing to share his knowledge and treats everyone with respect. Though I am his only rep in APJ, he's an excellent listener and problem-solver.

Cons

More inter-dept communication will help, especially with the sales division. We need to send clear and consistent messages to our clients and partner community, instead of working independently.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Kofax (View Most Recent)

employee environment used to be better

I have been working at Kofax

Pros

new executive management team improved company performance, sales, and stock price. growing opportunities for sales, marketing, and financial positions. free coffee, tea, soda, bottled water.

Cons

many employees are not happy. Kofax was a very good place to work with people staying for years. its not as good under the new management. layoffs and restructuring. people fear the next round of layoffs. short term the changes look good and help the numbers. ceo very focused on himself, not on long term success of company.

Watch your back at this company

I worked at Kofax

Pros

Fair compensation. Nice office building in Irvine. Smart, supportive coworkers who do great work.

Cons

Arrogance at the top. Everyone fearful for their job. No amount of good work is enough to please upper management.

Attrition will increase as the job market improves; start looking in the mirror when people chose to work elsewhere rather than making excuses. Start caring about your employees, partners and customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

Worked for Kofax? Contribute to the Community!