Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's

Love my co-workers, but the pay is not worth it

Current Employee - Associate
Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Kohl's

Pros

The people I work with are great, and management is very good at recognizing when people to a great job.

Cons

The pay is horrible. For how little the pay is, you are expected to work very hard. I have worked in every department in the store, and still only make minimum wage.

Upper management needs to provide a more respectful salary. Kohl's employees work hard for the little pay they receive. Kohl's is doing very well profit-wise. They need to extend those profits to the people that form the foundation of their company. Have some respect.

2676 Other Employee Reviews for Kohl's (View Most Recent)

Always something new to do.

I have been working at Kohl's

Pros

Great work schedule for a retail company. Always something different and new to do. I never have the same day twice. Always busy so it makes the day go by fast. Great training on how to be a better leader. The company as a whole really cares about the employees.

Cons

Well its retail and dealing with customers who take advantage any way they know how can bring you down a bit. I so my best to stay positive but every know and then; one really gets to you.

A great growing company with many opportuntities.

I have been working at Kohl's

Pros

The benefits are amazingand relationship with management is very rewarding with helping you grow with the company.

Cons

I think the downsides is how long it does take an individual to grow. However, when they reach thier area of opportunity it is rewarding.

There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's