Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

2096 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Enjoyable

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Sandusky, OH
Current Employee - Supervisor in Sandusky, OH

Pros

The atmosphere is very pleasant, co-worker are very helpful, and willing to assist you throughout the day.

Cons

I believe the lack of full time positions and coverage hurts not only our customers but your employees.

I enjoy working for Kohl's and I feel strongly our stores need more coverage. I hear from our customers they are unable to find associates on the sales floor. I simply explain too her that we are here at the POS so we can help assist her with a pleasant check out experience. I also would like to see some kind of employee to corporate suggestion program in place, possible thought our computer system.

Other reviews for Kohl's

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Kansas City, MO

Pros

People are amazing.
    Pay is good.
    Rapid advancement if you want to be promoted.
    Kohl's is a stable company and committed to growth of business.

Cons

Work/life Balance.
    Long hours.
    Unpredictable schedule.
    Customers are needy.

Review hours open.

Great store, horrible management problems

Current Employee - Sales Floor Associate  in  Nampa, ID
    Current Employee - Sales Floor Associate in Nampa, ID

Pros

The co-workers are great, the hours are nice and flexible, and the associate discount is always a plus. I have really developed a relationship with everyone I work with; we're like a big family. Customers are usually very satisfied with our store and are fun to talk to. Their love for shopping at Kohl's makes working there a pleasure.

Cons

The management team right now is a nightmare. The turnover in different management positions, including the general store manager and other assistant managers, has been horrendous. Every other month, it seems we have someone new in charge, and the communication throughout the management has been poor. The associates suffer because of this, and it has been a hassle to try to work around.

Management NEEDS to figure their situation out. We need a strong leader as our store manager who will be available, and we need to have plans for if and when the store manager isn't around. For example, currently our manager is on medical leave of absence. We need to pull together to make this work! Communication has been poor and needs to be addressed as well, so everyone is on the same page.

There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!