Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,951 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1951 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Lots of work for litle pay.

POS Associate (Current Employee)
Lafayette, IN

ProsAwesome customers and my store has an amazing staff. You meet a lot of great people and I feel like a part of a little family.

ConsVery hard to move up in the company. They rarely promote from within the company, and the raises are small and offered only once a year, with no chance of furthering your self or your pay for the year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management are kind of stuck with the rules they have. I belive corporate should be more willing to pay their employees based on performance and knowledge of the rest of the store.

Solid company to gain experience in the retail industry

Department Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Crystal Lake, IL

I worked at Kohl's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ability to hone your customer service skills. Benefits were also… Cons: Retail schedules are never consistent - comes with the territory.… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Depends on who you work for

Finance (Former Employee)
    Menomonee Falls, WI

I worked at Kohl's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Senior Executives are excellent to work for Cons: Younger Managers are very predatory and not good at developing… Advice to Senior Management: Re-train the middle management sector No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.