Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,945 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1945 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Not Worth it at ALL

Associate (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsNone at all I hated it

Consthey don't care about you or your personal life. They had me working midnight shifts on a school night when it wasn't my availability. They called me off almost everyday and when I had to call off for the first time ever they threatened to lower my hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees have a life outside of work that involves school. I know it's hard to understand this but school comes before work not the other way around.

I fell the company is very discriminating, I have Asperger's syndrome and I just feel like I'm underemployed.

Trainer (Current Employee)
    Monroe, OH

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of time off. Kohl's offers a green sheet system… Cons: Low standards of employment and little to no annual raises Advice to Senior Management: Treat your staff a little more like human beings! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Kohl's Sales Associate

Misses/Juniors/Mens Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Lone Tree, CO

I worked at Kohl's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Managers were super nice Generally easy work Cons: Horrible training program Rude/condescending coworkers, lots of gossip and talking about other employees Fitting rooms always overflowing with clothes Never enough employees… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to train people well Have more people working at a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.