Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,949 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1949 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It is what it is

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWas able to strengthen skills in order to move to a better future. Pay, benefits was okay.

ConsManagement and high up people tend to think they run everything and look and talk down to workers. Too much finger pointing and throwing people under the bus. No on takes responsibility for their actions unless it is something good. Promotions are made not by experience or hard work but who you go to lunch with and kiss up too.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house, start at the top. VP's, Directors, Managers. Too many chiefs making decisions and fighting to have their way (OSA big finger pointer). No one is concerned about the money spent by late and wrong decisions during development. Last minute changes in the past years has caused thousands of lost dollars and the problem dept is usually the one that doesnt get blamed or take ownership. (OSA, MP, Fixture Development, Planning and Innovation).

Kohl's has been a wonderful company to work for!

POS Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, great work environment (depending on the store manager), yes we can policy which helps you… Cons: Each store is very unique as far as the work environment. So they're kind of like a box of chocolates, you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best customer service policies of all major department stores

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than a year

Pros: I really like the people I work with. Employees are given a lot of flexibility in dealing with customer's problems. Coffee… Cons: Low pay for associates. It takes a while to move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.