Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

1997 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great place to start a career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Menomonee Falls, WI

ProsLarge teams provide a support system. Benefits aren't the best I've seen, but they're pretty close (401K matching, vacation buyback, etc.) There are some very nice people who work there, and there are some people who do an exemplary job.

ConsThe environment is very intense, at times dog eat dog. Cross departmental communication is challenging and internal politics often get in the way of productivity. Very solid glass ceiling. Performance reviews aren't really tied to performance, but become more a cost of living increase.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a second look at the culture shift over the last decade and try to stem the attrition by understanding and appreciating true associate performance.

Understaffed, overworked, underpaid, unappreciated

Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee) Brookfield, WI

I worked at Kohl's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employee discount Some of the other associates are awesome Cons: They NEVER staff appropriately and still expect you to somehow bend over backwards for customers. I worked in the Housewares/Domestics/Seasonal departments and was frequently… Advice to Senior Management: - Staff appropriately - Pay attention to labor laws and make sure your employees are able to take their breaks - Back off your insane expectations for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Hard work little pay

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) West Melbourne, FL

I worked at Kohl's full-time for less than a year

Pros: The only pros I can think of are that it's a large… Cons: Very hard work, lifting thousands of boxes containing anything from clothes to microwaves onto a belt while working in a… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your warehouse associates more for the grueling work they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!