Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,951 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1951 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

POOR CONSIDERATIONS OF EMPLOYEES

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsFirst pickins in the clearance sections was always a bonus.
Also, the people are great to work with.

ConsWorking in customer service, I was obligated to take peoples dirty, used things, because of the "Yes we can" policy. Health be damned, it was a disgusting and thankless environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to see your little worker bees as people, instead of machines. Try helping out with the load instead of sitting in the back office and gossiping.

had high hopes

Department Supervisor Misses Casual (Former Employee)
    Toms River, NJ

I worked at Kohl's full-time for more than a year

Pros: discount, team effort, communication actually the loss prevention team in the location where I worked was awesome. They did a… Cons: -not enough cashiers, always pulling associates off of floor in order to ring the register. fitting room control is a nightmare!! -customers allowed to bring the… Advice to Senior Management: Hire enough associates to cover the work load. No one should be made to feel inferior when being sabotaged by a fellow associate to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

White Collar Sweat Shop

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Large, stable employer in the Wisconsin area. Many new… Cons: Looking to outsource to fix every problem. Way under staffed in certain areas, many roles are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.