Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

1983 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Overnight Unloader

Overnight Unloader (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsPaid Holidays and Vacation; 401K availability, 2 Personal Days, Limited Health plans available, work with a team of the same people giving you familiarity and friendliness.

ConsPutting up with unrealistic goals set up by management; working in less than ideal condition on the dock - cramped space, cold in Winter, hot in summer. Having numerous managerial changes and then working within each one's "new" ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementUse common sense when assigning work and making realistic goals for unloading, back stocking, and replenishing. Done assign work that just utilizes time instead of putting product on the floor for the customer to see.

Loss prevention

Loss Prevention Supervisor (Current Employee) Round Lake, IL

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for less than a year

Pros: good company to work for Cons: bad, sometimes the pay is not that good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place To Work

Store Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Salary, Bonus and Management support. Cons: High Expectations with tighter payroll control. Advice to Senior Management: Spend the money necessary to deliver the experience you expect. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!