Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

1994 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Customer Service

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible schedules, paid weekly, scheduled out 2-3 weeks at a time, easy to get time off, approachable management, 15% discount on all merchandise and "employee shop days" where you get an additional 20% off and you can stack your coupons during the employee shop days (I saved over $1700 in one shopping trip during Christmas and spent only $284)

Consholiday hours are terrible and customers can be rather rude and messy. No motivation to show up if you are going to be late-- you are penalized the same for being late or calling in "sick"

Advice to Senior Managementconsider raising the starting pay -- you will attract a higher caliber of workers, rather than those who just take up our breathing space and are lazy.

poor management, terrible treatment for employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kohl's

Pros: none, all are pretty terrible Cons: the management is ruse and i didnt get more than… Advice to Senior Management: give it up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Starts of well

I have been working at Kohl's part-time

Pros: People are mostly friendly, It is a fun environment to… Cons: Goals are set on how many credit accounts and emails… Advice to Senior Management: Higher pay would help some associates stay on longer. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!