Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,744 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

Kohl's Employment

Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee)
Appleton, WI

I worked at Kohl's part-time for more than a year

ProsNeat and tidy environment.
Customers are fun and are easily satisfied.

ConsE3s are unprofessional. They talk negatively about employees to other employees and in the presence of customers. Long-time part-time employees create an excessive amount of drama. Employees are allowed to be verbally abusive to new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is a case of the tail wagging the Dog! It is an environment of cruel gossip and bullying that is not sanctioned by upper management. However, management does look the other way all too often.

Depends on the leader

AA Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Kohl's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Gives you all the tools and training needed to be… Cons: No consistent measurements all assessments based on dms warped perspective Advice to Senior Management: If you are going to have an employee hot line… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very negativeplace to work

Current Store Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kohl's full-time

Pros: Good Management training program. Competative salary. Cons: -I can't speak for the company as a whole, but the people I have worked for at Kohls are very negative people. You will never… Advice to Senior Management: We need new leadership at the top. Stop putting so much focus on metrics and more on integrity. For god sakes, give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.