Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's

Great place to work and great work/life balance!

Former Employee - Purchasing Agent in Menomonee Falls, WI
Former Employee - Purchasing Agent in Menomonee Falls, WI

I worked at Kohl's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They offer great benefits and many departments allow work from home. When I worked at Kohl's I worked from home 2 days a week. Some departments just work remotely. They benefits were excellent and the discount you get shopping at Kohl's makes a huge difference!

Cons

Parking is tough if at working at the main corporate office. Kohl's has satellite offices that have better parking situations but not as many perks as the main corporate building offers. Kohl's is a huge company with a lot of talented people so it may be a little difficult to move up and into other departments in the company.

2511 Other Employee Reviews for Kohl's (View Most Recent)

Pretty Good

Former Employee - POS Associate in Yonkers, NY
    Former Employee - POS Associate in Yonkers, NY

I worked at Kohl's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Kohl's is a great first retail job, and a good way to get some experience in the customer service field. Super friendly, always helpful, and decent pay, definitely not a bad first job gig. The workers were friendly and helpful, always asking me to lunch when I first started. My pay started as 7.75 P/H then rose to 8.15 P/H after a month.

Cons

There's not too many in New York, and I had to travel quite far. Also, they mainly only hire for a seasonal period, so if your looking for more permanent work, this probably won't be a good place to look.

Very good place to work overall. benefits are great too.

Current Employee - Loss Prevention Officer in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Loss Prevention Officer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Kohl's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun friendly environment. Great place for a part time job. One of the better retail establishments to work for. Perfect for kids in college or a transition job.

Cons

Pay could always be better. It takes forever to move into a management position. You will have to be hourly for several years before going through training to become a manger.

Listen to needs of employee's.

There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's