Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,945 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1945 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's a great college job.

Sales Floor Associate (Current Employee)

ProsMy mangers are friendly and easy to talk to. They work around my schedule and it's very easy to request days off. Also at the end of the day I don't have to take my job home.

ConsIt can get a little stressful, especially during the holiday season. It is minimum wage, with a yearly raise of around 2% based on your performance.

Good first job

Point of Sale Associate (Former Employee)
    Portage, MI

I worked at Kohl's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great first job. Flexible hours. There is room to move up and… Cons: Customers can be a pain. Never know what you are gonna… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good money and experience for a job out of college

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Orange, CA

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay right out of school Company tries to create a… Cons: A lot of gray area in company policy which and create a lot of miss communication and… Advice to Senior Management: There should be more training training for ASM/SM especially when moving to new stores such as walks with DM about facilities/floorplan details and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.