Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

1996 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Need more staff

Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee) Huntington Beach, CA

Pros- Discount
- Work with nice people
- Liked working morning stock - casual dress, fast-paced

Cons- If you work the sales floor, you are expected to take care of a large area by yourself which includes recovery and fitting rooms, you never catch up!
- Hours are sporadic
- Pay is low for what you are expected to do

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being cheap and have more people on the sales floor - assign one person to do fitting room, one to do recovery, one for cashier etc etc.

It's a casual store, let go of the slacks and dressy clothes, have employees wear something casual to distinguish them on the sales floor like Nordstrom Rack - bright t-shirt and jeans or an apron and jeans. You get more work done when you are dressed more casual and it's a high-end store!

So incredibly cheap with labor and wages made it impossible to deliver quality results.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kohl's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: * The staff -- every store I worked at tended to have a close knit… Cons: * No staff in the store * Ridiculous efficiency expectations (ex. -- 8 people to unload and merchandise a truck overnight...just a few years back… Advice to Senior Management: * Staff your store * Don't let customers return… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cashier

Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) Redlands, CA

I worked at Kohl's part-time for less than a year

Pros: getting an employee discount even on sale items Cons: hrs are terrible, pay is minimum, just another last min… Advice to Senior Management: have a heart and keep the employees in mind. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!