Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,738 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

Low pay, not enough employees and they work you to death.

Sale Associate (Current Employee)
Commack, NY

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for less than a year

Prosthe discount is the only pro for working at this company.

ConsThey work you like a dog for very low pay. There is no recognition for the work that you do and management speaks to you very in very demeaning ways. It is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you have people working for you for extremely low pay you need to speak to them with respect. You cannot work them like dogs all day and expect them to come back. This job has very high turnover.

Much work for not much pay, and for hours later than what the schedule says.

Home and Kids Employee (Former Employee)
Lady Lake, FL

I worked at Kohl's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: My boss was really hot. That kept me there for… Cons: Low pay, the necessity to push the Kohl's Charge, short closing shifts (4 hours isn't really enough to close an entire department properly) that typically… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's retail and I have been with the company for 6 years and that's way too long

Jewelry, Cash Office and Customer Service (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It has flexible hours and ok discounts Cons: I have worked for two stores, and I have gone through 6 managers. If you are a college student, high school student… Advice to Senior Management: train, get management that is not lazy and hire from… More

There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.