Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,951 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1951 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Solid company to work for, great corporate culture.

Assistant Buyer (Former Employee)
Menomonee Falls, WI

ProsStructured Entrepreneurialism. Good people. Trustworthy leadership. Good benefits. Clear path of advancement. Quick promotions if you work hard for it. Managers that listen to feedback.

ConsA lot of cooks in the kitchen sometimes. A lot of turnover and outside hires coming in. Your happiness depends a great deal on who else is in your office and on your particular team.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure outside hires understand Kohl's culture and that they are a fit not just from a business standpoint, but a personal once as well.

Such a great learning experience for any retail worker.

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: 1. Flexible with your schedule 2. teamwork 3. Great customer… Cons: 1. Management team does things different from each other. 2.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire less part timers ad make your reliable workers full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible place to work! Overwork you and Give no hours!

Fitting Room/Sales Associate/Cashier! (Current Employee)
    Plantation, FL

I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was great that I got hired. Cons: BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS, HORRIBLE PLACE, FAKE MANAGERS.. some are bitchy! and the rest are just fake, they all overwork you when you work… Advice to Senior Management: Give people more hours and a higher salary! Schedule more people to work the floor and fitting rooms and show appreciation towards those people instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.