Kohl's

www.kohlscorporation.com

1999 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Kohls is a great place to work overall

Merchandise Planner (Current Employee) Menomonee Falls, WI

ProsYoung culture, empowered employees, tons of growth, always making positive changes for employees, Kevin Mansell really believes people are #1 asset!

ConsNot great work-life balance in Planning but has gotten better, few internal promotions to senior Mgmt, awful inter- and intra-department communication, need more staff in the buying office.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least provide flexible schedules in the buying office since we work a ton and on weekends w/ laptops if necessary. Having a less rigid 8-5 structure might make our lives a little easier.

Kohl's Replaced By Mervyn's Management

Store Manager (Former Employee) Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Kohl's

Pros: Great opportunity for growth. Fun place to work. Company takes… Cons: Management from Mervyn's came in and changed the structure and… Advice to Senior Management: Watch your back when dealing with Mervyn's old employees. More

Kohl's Departments Stores Inc.

Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee) Cumming, GA

I worked at Kohl's

Pros: The job itself isn't very hard.If you are a sales associates you just tend to the cash register, clean fitting rooms, stock merchandise, and… Cons: The larger departments like Misses and Mens are usually understaffed for the night and its a nightmare cleaning out the fitting rooms and placing everything… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, I am satisfied with the leadership. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!