Kohl's
3.0 of 5 1,950 reviews
www.kohlscorporation.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

1950 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sucks the life out of you.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Oro Valley, AZ

ProsLove my coworkers. Scheduling is ok. I've managed to get a decent work scehdule. The discount is Ok. It's close to where I live. I don't have to have this job. Knowing that I can quit if they piss me off somehow makes me feel better.

ConsDoomed for failure. Management doesn't recognize hard work. Management fiddles with work hours. They don't schedule enough people to get the job done efficiently. The pay is horrible. After 2 years of loyal service I now make $8.20. That's ridiculous! The way they push you to get people to open credit cards is horrible. I hate it! I've herd that management gets a hefty bonus if the store makes credit for the year and the employees are the ones that get the credit for them. That's crazy!

Advice to Senior ManagementRead above.

Don't be a Kohls Consultant

IS Consultant (Former Employee)
    Menomonee Fls, WI

I worked at Kohl's

Pros: If you are looking to disappear in a world of 6 foot cubicles then this is the place for you. … Cons: If you are looking to get into Kohls Corporate in the IS department....Good luck unless you have a lot of experience and have high level… Advice to Senior Management: Make more Consultant positions actual Kohls payroll positions. It would boost morale, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Growing company and a good place to work.

Planner (Current Employee)
    Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Kohl's

Pros: Growing company that does not lay off people during tough times. At corporate there are opportunities for advancement as the company continues to… Cons: Senior management can be old school and often fail to understand how their decisions impact others throughout the organization. And while there is advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Get more input from the people running their business. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kohl's.

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohl's CEO Kevin B. Mansell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees.