Kohler

www.kohler.com

Great company.

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Kohler, WI
Current Employee - Sales Executive in Kohler, WI

Pros

My boss is a great person. I have freedom in my job. Upper management takes my feedback and actually takes it into consideration. there is open communication between the company. Overall supportive environment. Sales managers are not the brightest sometimes. Compensation is soso, but benefits are decent. there are good career opportunities within kohler. the employee morale is good. Everyone seems to be busy and gets their stuff done. I don't really have much of a balance between work/ and life. I find myself constantly checking my blackberry even on weekends because I like being proactive. Overall probably the best company in the sector.

Cons

I feel that if I wanted to advance in Kohler I would have to move to Wisconsin.

Fill product gaps. Run more lean. Appreciate your staff cause they're all very bright.

Other reviews for Kohler

Beware. Kohler recruits talent but loses most of it due to cultural issues in the work environment.

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say  in  Kohler, WI
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Kohler, WI

Pros

Kohler offers fairly good stability of employment and has been in business a long time in the area.

Cons

The politics are higher than what I have seen with public companys and decisions are very centralized through a tightly controlled proposal process. Unless you are a yes man or yes woman, you will likely be dissatisfied with employment at Kohler.

Trust your employees and leaders and most of all-follow the ethics policy. The ethics policy says no one is exempt from practicing the principles. These, unfortunately are only words and are not backed up by everyday actions.

Beware Of the Modern day slave labor and sweatshop of Kohler.

Current Employee - Mold Operator  in  Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Mold Operator in Huntsville, AL

Pros

The only good thing about working for kohler Is the pay rate Is fairly good. And for me The locastion Is great, I live about 4 miles from work.

Cons

There are so many downsides to this company that theres not enough room to type all. The heat In this place Is almost unbearable, Limited cold air comes out vents but you have to be standing right under the vent to get cool. They work people like slaves, I would compare It to a modern day sweatshop. Management treats us like dirt, The work Is hard, sometimes lifting and making Two 61 pound charges every 2 minutes throwing them In a hot press and also making cardboared. The workpace Is Insane!.

Improve Quality, Listen to and treat employees with praise and respect. Slow down the work load, Make sure all employees are cooled off with extra fans and airconditioned buildings. Improve benifits package, as far as 401K and retirement.

There are newer employer reviews for Kohler.

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!