Kohler
www.kohler.com Kohler, WI 5000+ Employees

A valuable learning experience working with good people, but the system has its issues.

Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee)
Kohler, WI

I worked at Kohler as an intern for less than a year

ProsI was surrounded by good people and treated well. The environment was positive. There was also good growth and a positive future outlook.

ConsThe HR and management do not value having average compensation. There is also a lot of subjective engineering work done but I suppose that is par for the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate at an average level and accept that associates in the modern age are not going to stay with the company. Invest more in your company, product, and people.

Nice Company to work for with great benefits

Sales Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Kohler full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Brand to market and sell. Good company culture and attitude.… Cons: Arrogance which can sometimes could judgement on making important business decisions. Protecting the brand is extremely important but not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing the brand but be humble in your business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good work culture

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Sheboygan, WI

I have been working at Kohler full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits, friendly co-workers, good systems Cons: Compensation should be higher, hiring took a long time Advice to Senior Management: Expedite the hiring process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kohler.

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kohler CEO Herbert V. Kohler Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Kohler employees.