www.kohler.com
  www.kohler.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kohler

Kohler working experiences.

I worked at Kohler

Pros

Able to learn a lot in a different environment. if you love their products, then you will have a passion in your work.

Cons

it was not an innovation environment, and lack of change management. if you like to do the same thing for 5 years, then it will be a fit for you.

unable to identify top talent, and unable to retain the top talent.
lack of incentive and rewards for top talent.

175 Other Employee Reviews for Kohler (View Most Recent)

Zero Employee Development

Current Employee - Drafter
    Current Employee - Drafter

I have been working at Kohler

Pros

Competitive employee benefits package including 401K match, health, eye, dental, and insurance costs are greatly subsidized by the company flex plan.

Cons

The company has failed to communicate direction to its workforce. Workforce is left in the dark about company status and direction. No leadership development.

Leadership of Kohler does not need to be afraid of associate development. Proper leadership training and management training could take Kohler's strong product image to a whole new level of dominance.

I worked at Kohler

Pros

Great paying job as senior secretary. I was lucky to find a great job with a great company. I was proud to work for Kohler.

Cons

Not enough positive feedback from my supervisor. Could get dull at times, but I made the most out of it.

Management needs to praise their employees for a job well done. I definitely know I was doing well but my supervisor was too quiet to say anything until after I told him I was relocating.

There are newer employer reviews for Kohler