Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
  www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
There are newer employer reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

psycho central

Current Employee - Applications Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Applications Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Pros

Nice office, good people to work with, excellent service wing

Cons

Poor pay and commission, the worse management team I have ever experienced, low moral due to management, ok product, sales specialist are incompetent, poor training, software portfolio is too large with "me too" products, no training on software other than web training, ridiculous iT decision making and bandwidth, sub-groups at odds with main sales force leading to customer pain, too many incompetent middle managers. Rampant neptism

fire yourself, Danka Danka Danka,everything is "when I was with Danka......."
After the acquisition, the Danka managers systematically destroyed the KM culture and hired more and more of their buddies into invented positions where they then tasked their workers to report and forecast idiotic fiction.
I am sure that when the economy regains footing, the Japanese will fire the Danka leadershipand try to lure the old KM managers back. Great way for the Japanese to not lose face; blame it on Danka.
Meanwhile all of the good people have left to greener pastures. Like me!

btw Do you really think his name is Ned?

218 Other Employee Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. (View Most Recent)

KMBS is a positive place to work with managers who care about their staff.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Pros

Great Product, Efforts to keep employees well informed, Concern for the client.

Cons

Catching up with customer needs when it comes to product and building infrastructure and training to ensure success.

Bring in On site outsourcing to compete against competition and develop a stronger messaging about product superiority (which it is the best in the industry) over other products through national advertising - stop being the best kept secret in the industry - take head on those who are now living on their reputation (The X company) and show why KMBS should be every customer's choice of product.

Very little loyalty shown to employees.

Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Pros

If you are there long enough to build a good climate base, you can make a lot of money. The benefits are decent and the incentive trips are usually very nice.

Cons

The compensation package was sharply reduced in 2009, and affected how much money it was possible to make. It reduced commissions by 30%.

Listen and be respectful when employees are providing feedback or are expressing their concerns. I couldn't believe that after so many years with the company, upper management told employees they were welcome to leave if they were unhappy.

There are newer employer reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.