Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
  www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
There are newer employer reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Best in the industry

Current Employee - Middle Manager
Current Employee - Middle Manager

I have been working at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I started here before the merger. I am still here now. Well over 50 companies have tried to recruit me away. Ain't gonna happen.
KM has superior products and what I believe to be the best management team in the business today. It's all about growth baby. Hittin' the marks. Treatin' employees and customers with respect.

Cons

Like any large corporation bureaucracy sometimes gets in the way. Upper level management listens to us though. Benefits could be better but I know Mr. Obama's Affordable Health Care Act will protect and save us all.

Keep doing what you are doing. We are on a solid path to #2 and then #1.

205 Other Employee Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. (View Most Recent)

A good start if you like sales oriented positions

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Jose, CA

I worked at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good training for entry level account exec positions. The company focus is always on new customers. The copier industry is very competitive so you need to always be on your toes.

Cons

High turn around...the account reps are constantly recycled for newbie reps who are very green or retreads from other copier organizations.

The burn and turn method isn't going to work forever. Focus on hiring sales people not cold callers.

KMBS is a worldwide recognized company!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Ramsey, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Ramsey, NJ

Pros

“Leader in the industry." The relationships with my coworkers is the most pleasant I have ever had!
    Furthermore there are countless opportunities to learn.

Cons

It is VERY hard to "stand out" and move up in the company. Don't expect your manager to be much of an advocate or enabler to help you meet your career goals - they are basically trying to survive the stack rank every year too

What were GREAT benefits are now VERY GOOD a step down and costing the employee more out of pocket.

There are newer employer reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.