Kontagent

www.kontagent.com

Enterprise Class Technology + Fantastic Culture = Best Startup in SF (OK... the world really)

Current Employee - Data Scientist  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Kontagent clearly has a killer technology that our clients love. We are constantly innovating and interacting (in our big open space). I am surrounded by incredibly gifted and motivated people who take great pride in making something awesome. Our People Team does all kinds of little things to keep us happy. They truly care about making this a great place ... and it shows.

Cons

I guess if I didn't have any self control I would get fat from all the free snacks, food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and beer.

You know that old joke about the the old bull and young bull, standing at the top of hill ....

Other reviews for Kontagent

Great place to work and grow your skills

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Strong company in a hot sector w/ tons of growth. Awesome team culture, perks, and competitive salaries. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility here - they will let you take on whatever you can handle. Definitely a great place to grow your career and skills.

Cons

Innovation is a bit slow at times, burdened by technical debt, and constantly changing company structure. Many remote offices make it hard to communicate with the people you need at times.

Interesting experience if not disappointing

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great co-workers/people though most of these have left over the past 12 months. Lunch/Fully stocked fridges are nice and the leave is excellent

Cons

Very poor management for the most part. Tech basis is amazingly weak for an analytics company.

There are newer employer reviews for Kontagent.

Worked for Kontagent? Contribute to the Community!