Kony

The New Kony - A powerful future

Current Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kony full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've worked at this company for over a year now and while there had been some growing pains, it has been well worth the push to get through them. This is a fun, fast paced atmosphere where thinking outside the box, and innovating is expected. As a team member I really see and feel my impact and my opinions are respected. The management and the people are what make the culture, and Kony has brought on some of the best and brightest in software, cloud, and mobility.

Cons

There have been some growing pains, but it has all been worth the push. We've lost some good people with all the change, but are bringing in some GREAT people.

Continue the strategy and culture transformation. I can feel the impact already. Kony is going from Good to Great! Keep up the open communication.

Sep 4, 2014

We appreciate the feedback and are excited for the future

164 Other Employee Reviews for Kony (View Most Recent)

Putting lipstick on a pig

I have been working at Kony full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay nice working conditions. Very nice people at Kony but few are empowered (ironic since our slogan is Empowering Everywhere).

Cons

Kony's solutions are complex, confusing and engineered by incompetence. It has hired an all new executive team none familiar with the mobile market and are trying to put lipstick on the Kony pig. It's a shell game for an IPO. We are losing customers right an left. If you work here you better dust off your resume as HR exec is hunting for you. Meanwhile the executives now in Texas or California rarely show up in Orlando. They are up in the Kony cloud somewhere.

You're sucking this company dry. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Aug 18, 2014Senior Director, Talent Acquisition

Kony has hired a new executive team who come from the enterprise software space with consistent track records of success and who indeed are very familiar with the Mobile Solutions space. The vision ... More

Great pay, complete chaos

I have been working at Kony full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good pay, good benefits, and reasonable work-life balance

Cons

mismanaged company, ad-hoc reactive culture. constantly chasing its tail, putting out fires, no strategy - neither business nor product.

kill off the unproductive areas, and focus on ONE thing that can win. Get 12-18 months ahead of the market and go for it. It's not too late to turn this around.

Aug 18, 2014Senior Director, Talent Acquisition

While we cannot change the past we CAN focus on Kony's future. Our new executive team has put together a long term strategy and set business objectives and goals for this year. These objectives and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Kony