There are newer employer reviews for Kony

Hold On Tight, Your In For a Great Ride

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Kony full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company delivers a strong product that you can have full confidence in. We have a reputation to be proud of in the technology industry. Kony has a fast-paced work environment, your skills are utilized at a maximum level, and a great senior leadership team. The senior leadership team at Kony is dedicated to it's success and their enthusiasm is felt company wide.

Cons

Typical growing pains from a start up company to a large organization. Nothing to spend too much time on. The opportunities for improvement have been identified, and are being addressed and resolved.

Continue the upward thrust that we are currently on. Continue to remain positive!

147 Other Employee Reviews for Kony (View Most Recent)

Excited to be a part of Kony!

I have been working at Kony full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

With the amazing leadership team that has joined in the last 6 months, we now have a unified strategy & vision to grow the company to its fullest potential. Top talent, amazing product, excellent pay & benefits, always opportunity to learn and grow! What more can you ask for???

Cons

A lot of changes over the last several years with regard to leadership and strategy. This has been resolved with the recent changes in leadership

To the new Leadership Team... Keep it up! Your experience, passion, vision, and investment in people & product are exactly what we need.

Great exposure, fantastic learning environment!

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at Kony as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Great time to get involved with many different project and parts of the company. In the short time I've been at Kony I've been given more opportunities to learn and work on important projects than I ever did at my last position. Senior people want to train and grow their employees not just for their career at Kony but beyond.
    Extremely friendly/talented people who want to grow the business.

Cons

As to be expected, with a new exec staff there is a lot of change taking place and things are moving a million miles a minute.

Great enthusiasm throughout the company! Looking forward to continuing the Kony journey and watching the company grow

There are newer employer reviews for Kony

Worked for Kony? Contribute to the Community!