Kony

There are newer employer reviews for Kony

The Place to Be!!

Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Kony full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people, fun team environment, great energy, love the mobility space, LOVE the new leadership team - we are positioned to do amazing things!

Pay and benefits are fantastic!

Cons

New leadership team just needs a little time to get traction. We need to continue to focus on systems, processes and efficiencies.

I'm extremely excited about our potential as a company under this new leadership team. Continue to communicate to employees and operate with transparency. We are headed in the right direction - Keep it coming!

168 Other Employee Reviews for Kony (View Most Recent)

Great exposure, fantastic learning environment!

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at Kony as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great time to get involved with many different project and parts of the company. In the short time I've been at Kony I've been given more opportunities to learn and work on important projects than I ever did at my last position. Senior people want to train and grow their employees not just for their career at Kony but beyond.
    Extremely friendly/talented people who want to grow the business.

Cons

As to be expected, with a new exec staff there is a lot of change taking place and things are moving a million miles a minute.

Great enthusiasm throughout the company! Looking forward to continuing the Kony journey and watching the company grow

Phenomenal culture/incredible Salesforce retooling and customer excellence benchmark focus! We are going to win!

Current Employee - Sales Growth in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Growth in Boston, MA

I have been working at Kony as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible leadership, nicely rebranded and retooled. They hired the best C level and made many upgrades. I think there is a bright future here. Getting Tom Hogan as the CEO says everything about us and where we are going! I feel at home.

Cons

Moving very quickly which is actually exciting. I think people don't realize how much change towards excellence and best practices s happening here. Message of positive change needs to get delivered super quickly to the outside world.

Continue to hire great leaders. Your SVP of HR, CEO, Senior Director of Recruiting are amazing. Continue to brand the culture the way you are. Also the longer sales cycles and quality you are putting into your product demos and customer facing visual efforts is a new industry standard. .

There are newer employer reviews for Kony