Kool Smiles
www.mykoolsmiles.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The job is its own reward

I have been working at Kool Smiles

ProsKool Smiles is the most rewarding place I have ever worked. The relief and smiles I see on our patients each day is the best reward. This is not a place to work for personal gain, but for an opportunity to help those receive care that otherwise would have to go with out it. The culture in Kool smiles is a strong combo of excellence, pride and compassion. Each clinic is encouraged to function as a family. Teamwork and fun are strongly encouraged. Employees are encouraged to bring new ideas forward.

ConsTraining program is not up to par with daily activities in the office. Drs. seem to march to the beat of their own drum and tend to be excluded from new company happenings. Senior management on the Drs. side needs to be more supportive of the office staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a day to work in the field alongside - or solo - as a PC, OM, CRS or CTL to better understand the challenges faced by each job.

Company with good ideas that grew to fast -Toxic Workplace Corp. Office

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kool Smiles full-time

Pros: -Some people are great to work with that would do anything to help, others are back… Cons: - Heavy on Micromanaging and favoritism, and internal office politics are a huge part of the culture. Which is the melting pot for a toxic… Advice to Senior Management: Stop with the Micromanaging and internal Dept. Favoritism. You talk a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

All about the numbers. Not the people.

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros: We take care of kids in need. The Salary is decent for… Cons: Training: Office management is given an initial training at the corporate office and then they are left on their own. Support is very limited after… Advice to Senior Management: Stick to your promises. Several incentives have been won with no reward ever being given. Follow through. There are multiple initiatives rolled out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kool Smiles.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kool Smiles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kool Smiles CEO Dr. Dale Mayfield & Dr. David Vieth . All reviews posted anonymously by Kool Smiles employees.