Love My Job

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kool Smiles ensures offices are held to a very high compliance standard for the welfare of the patients and staff. I have never worked for a company that consistantly rewards their staff for hard work. Kool Smiles employees are required to uphold the values of the company which are Integrity, Compassion, Diversity, Fun and Quality and Teamwork and tolerate no less.

Cons

Employees are required to work Saturdays.

Other Reviews for Kool Smiles

People who care, doing their best!

I have been working at Kool Smiles for more than 3 years

Pros

I work at the headquarters in Marietta, GA. I am surrounded by a group of talented people who work very hard to achieve our mission. We take our jobs of supporting the infrastructure that allows our offices to serve their communities seriously. I make a very competitive salary for my position and am well treated and respected by management. This is without a doubt the best company I have ever worked for overall and that ranges from 20 billion dollar companies to 4 employee start-ups.

Cons

Historically there has been too much emphasis on quotas and metrics at the office level. I believe this has impacted our treatment of our patients as well as our reputation nationwide. As an offset I believe management has recently come to the same conclusion and are actively working to change the focus of the company back to the patients.

Also we don't do enough to retain our best staff. I don't pretend to know what the answer is, or even if there is an overall answer but I have watched too many great employees move on for whatever reasons.

Make with the Christmas party already.

A Place Called Home

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kool Smiles has an incredible mission and it is felt as the heart beat of this company is to serve the underserved communites of America. I left a robust and promising career of more than 23 years in retail to join this team because of their values. It never ceases to amaze me that, despite oppostion, the mandate to rescue children in failing oral health and their familes lives strong. I feel like I have made a difference each day that I leave. It is very exciting to work for a growing company and this is a place you can call home!

Cons

With being a growing company, at times, there is the expected turbulance of out growing a particular process or equipment or building. With that said, leadership is quick to navigate us through these challenges providing insightful solutions and support.

Keep the course and Smile On.

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!