Kool Smiles

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles

THE VALUE OF DOING IT RIGHT

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Salisbury, MD
Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Salisbury, MD

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everytime a patient walks in through the door it is amazing the response of the children when they see how everything is accomadate for them to feel comfortable. Working here for the past two years has been a wonderful experience for me.

Cons

The wait time a patient has, especially when we only have one hygenist and all schedule patient show up.

It is very important that we be more proactive at scheduling our patients, especially being able to explain to them insurance coverage. I consider if we can divide our call center per region or states, and then train our representative, so they can better understand how each insurance per states work, as patients state that no one at Koolsmiles know anything, because the information is not accurate, and differs.Our patients need to recieve the best customer services, starting at the call center and ending at each office.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Kool Smiles (View Most Recent)

AMAZING place to work!

Current Employee - Paralegal in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Obvious commitment to providing the best quality care to the individuals in most need of dental care.
    Supportive environment to work in throughout every department.
    Obvious commitment to providing a safe, courteous and fun work atmosphere that in turn, produces a very high morale among the employees.

Cons

Honestly, I have only worked here about 3 months but have not seen anything that I would consider a "con". I have only positive things to say about Kool Smiles and its mission.

Keep on trying to make us go from "Good" to "Great! and Smile On...

Great family to be a part of!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Koolsmiles has been my home for many years. They provide opportunity, more than fair pay and make me feel good about what I do. I have never worked for a company with such genuine concern for safety, compliance and the well being of their customers. I am more than proud to tell people what I am a part of and how we strive to help families.

Cons

Some 'individuals' exist that are not properly aligned with the overall mission of the company.

More targeted feedback.