THE VALUE OF DOING IT RIGHT

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Salisbury, MD
Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Salisbury, MD

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everytime a patient walks in through the door it is amazing the response of the children when they see how everything is accomadate for them to feel comfortable. Working here for the past two years has been a wonderful experience for me.

Cons

The wait time a patient has, especially when we only have one hygenist and all schedule patient show up.

Advice to Management

It is very important that we be more proactive at scheduling our patients, especially being able to explain to them insurance coverage. I consider if we can divide our call center per region or states, and then train our representative, so they can better understand how each insurance per states work, as patients state that no one at Koolsmiles know anything, because the information is not accurate, and differs.Our patients need to recieve the best customer services, starting at the call center and ending at each office.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great family to be a part of!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Koolsmiles has been my home for many years. They provide opportunity, more than fair pay and make me feel good about what I do. I have never worked for a company with such genuine concern for safety, compliance and the well being of their customers. I am more than proud to tell people what I am a part of and how we strive to help families.

Cons

Some 'individuals' exist that are not properly aligned with the overall mission of the company.

Advice to Management

More targeted feedback.

2. Exceptional place to work!

Current Employee - Support Services in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Support Services in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Kool Smiles is a awesome place to work! We have a strong leadership team who beleives in the Misison and the Dream. The qualilty care we provide to our patients each and every day in our offices is truly amazing. Working in the clinics with the team and getting the high 5's and hugs from the patients is the best reward!

Cons

I do not have a downside.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on Mission and the Dream!